Saturday 1 February 2014

InstaJanuary

January dragged by, pulling it's withered legs behind it. It just seemed to be never ending, and that's not just considering how far away Pay Day was! Regardless of how grey and dire the month was, I still got up to a few lovely things; so here is my monthly summary, via the wonders of Instagram.

If you want to see more of my life on Instagram, you can follow me on @JEFisher90


 Amaretto Sours on a Friday Night // My new Moleskine Diary // Sunday Tea // Healthy Bean Stew //  Stuffed Peppers // Legs, Bums & Tums // Cosy Boots // Panini Saturday // Benefit Makeup // Stress Relieving Bath // Frosty Mornings // Coffee and Catch-Up // Illamasqua Treats // Cambridge at Sundown // Ostrich Burgers // Monday Morning Commute // King's Cross AM // O.P.I Present // Cute Birthday Cupcakes // Saturday in Chelsea // Stormy Chelsea Bridge // Cosy Hot Chocolate // Dominos Pizza Feast.


Jo
xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. looks like you have had a really good month ! :)
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete