Tuesday 31 December 2013

InstaDecember

I've been wanting to start posting monthly Instagram summaries since I started my blog in October - and I've finally got round to it!

I update my Instagram every day - sometimes multiple times, so it's hard for me to choose just a snapshot of my life!

If you want to see more, you can follow me on @JEFisher90

Here's a snippet of what I got up to in December!



London night out at Roxx pop up nightclub // My advent candle // Putting the tree up on December 1st // Primark party dress // Christmas Jumper // Work Christmas meal // Homemade lentil soup // Joining the Gym // Winchester Christmas Market // Making mince pies // Graduating from my Masters // Christmas Crispie Cakes // Home for Christmas // Warming my toes on Christmas Day // Christmas Dinner//

I did so much more, but I won't bore you! I had a lovely month and loved spending it with my nearest and dearest.

I hope to do a summary of 2013 in photos, but I won't have time to do that until the new year due to commitments - sorry!

Send me your monthly summary links so I can see what you got up to!

Note: I know I put two photos of Winchester Christmas Market on this! Apologies - it's been a busy week. I hope you'll forgive me!

Jo
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment